Comprised of a unique formula of Hyaluronic and amino acids, Sunekos is a non-surgical injectable treatment that is suitable for use on the neck, face and décolletage, as well as on the arms, hands, knees and inner thighs. Sunekos can be used to target a range of skin concerns, including ageing, dryness, sun damage, acne scarring, wrinkles, fine lines and loss of tone.
Sunekos is an ideal treatment option for patients who aren’t looking for fillers or Botox but would like to rejuvenate their complexion and maintain a natural look. Sunekos might be an ideal treatment option for you if you:
- are noticing the appearance of wrinkles and/or fine lines
- have skin that lacks elasticity
- have crepey skin
- have sun-damaged or dehydrated skin
- have skin that lacks plumpness and volume
- want to prevent early signs of ageing.
Course Price : £399
This is an intensive course which covers both theory and practical application of Sunekos.
We have a maximum of 4 students per class. Classes are small to ensure that learning potential is fully met, and you gain enough practical experience to feel competent and confident to go out on your own. Models will be provided.
What we proivde :
• Extensive knowledge on Health and Safety within the salon environment
Practical work on Models